|Serving Oregon and Southern Washington
As we close down the calendar on 2013 there is much we are thankful for. New friends, old friends, fabulous volunteers and the community of support here in the Northwest for People Living With Parkinson's disease.
Here at PRO, we are proud to have been of service to more clients than ever! Here are some examples:
The single most important number to us is "1". You. When you reach out and engage with PRO, helping you connect with the programs and services of most benefit to you, that is the most important thing we can do!
- 8,500 Newsletters distributed 6 times a year
- 2,500 participants in our monthly Support Groups
- 1,500 Information & Referral calls – many receiving additional follow up support
- 450 attendees at our annual Education Conference in Eugene
- 250 families obtaining Case Management from one of our social workers
- 100 participants in Communication Classes
- 30 Family Caregivers received respite support
- 1 – What can we do for you?
Sign up for email updates
Mark Your Calendar
PD Night w/Hillsboro Hops
July 11, 2014
PD Night w/Medford Rogues
August 4, 2014
Patient Empowerment w/Dr. Dewey
August 18, 2014
August 23, 2014
See Calendar of Events for more information.